Wednesday, April 20, 2016

the spider and the fly page 7

the spider and the fly page 7 by ric Gustafson


One night, Samson and Delilah were studying for school late.
Samson fell asleep.
Quietly, Delilah brought in a loom and put seven braids of Samson's hair in it. She shook Samson awake. " Samson, somebody's trying to harm me".
Samson woke up. His hair came out of the loom without a scratch. " Where are they?".
After that night, Delilah did not talk to Samson for a long time.
One day, he noticed her in a hallway with some friends. " Hi Delilah". The others walked away. " How come you don't talk to me any more?".
" Because Samson, all you do is lie to me". She stared at him with hurt in her eyes. " Goodbye Samson".
He knew this moment was coming. " Wait Delilah". Quietly, he walked up and whispered into her ear. " I'm a Nazirite". His voice hesitated. " If you cut my long hair, I will become like everyone else".
Delilah smiled. She knew that he had finally told her the truth.


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: