Friday, April 15, 2016

the spider and the fly page 6

the spider and the fly page 6 by ric Gustafson


One night over at Samson's parents house, Samson and Delilah were studying for school. Later on, Samson fell asleep. Delilah quietly took some new ropes out of a duffel bag. She tied up Samson in them. She shook him up. " Samson, somebody's about to attack me".
Samson woke up. " What's going on?". The ropes literally came off of him.
The next day.
They were walking through a park.
" Samson, I am so mad at you".
Samson gave her a perplexed look. " Why?".
" Because you keep lying to me".  She gave him a stern look. " I'm just about to break up with you".
Samson gave her a big hug. " I want to keep seeing you".
" Well".
" I'll tell you another myth".


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: