Friday, April 8, 2016

Horatio's lucky penny page 7

Horatio's lucky penny page 7 by ric Gustafson


" Horatio, I became a Christian after completing the treatment program". He pulled a little green bible from his shirt pocket. " This changed my life".
Horatio gave him a strange stare. " Oh!".
" I study his Word all the time now". He opened it up. " I believe with all my heart everything that is in it".
Horatio sighed. " I don't believe in God". He smiled and pointed at his plaque. " Just my lucky penny".
" You believe in just that coin for everything in your life".
" Of course". He pointed at the plaque. " What's happened to me bears that out".
" Well my friend, God is in charge of my life". He smiled and put a loving arm around his friend. " Give your life to Jesus and you will never regret it".
Horatio grinned. " I'm happy with my life". He pointed around the room. " My lucky penny has given me everything I need".
" Ok Horatio". John got up from the table and hugged his friend. " God bless and I will pray for you". He quickly left.
Horatio walked over to his plaque. " Who needs God when we have each other".


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: