Wednesday, April 13, 2016

the spider and the fly page 4

the spider and the fly page 4 by ric Gustafson


Samson and Delilah were sitting in plush seats of a movie theatre.
" Want some popcorn?" he asked.
" Sure".
He handed her the large box. The lights grew dim and then the movie began.
" I'm looking forward to the movie".
" I am too". She took a large handful. " I'm just happy being with you".
After a while, Delilah whispered into Samson's ear. " How do you get your great strength?".
" I don't really know". He took a handful of the popcorn. " All I know is that I'm really strong because I am a Nazirite".
She looked at him with a puzzled stare. " You mean there is no way you can become weak".
" Mom has told me of two or three ways". He took another handful of popcorn and kept watching the movie. " I think they are myths".
Delilah smiled. " Please tell me".


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: