Tuesday, April 12, 2016

the spider and the fly page 3

the spider and the fly page 3 by ric Gustafson


" Thanks for the ride Samson". He drove up to the curb of Delilah's parents house.
" Your welcome". He put the Ford Fusion into park. " Anytime". He noticed a group of boys playing basketball. " Is one of them your brother?".
" Yes, my brother Edwin". She hugged Samson and got out of the car. " Thanks again for the ride".
He smiled and drove off.
She walked by her brother.
" Who was that?".
" I know who it was" replied Anthony Wheeler. He bounced the basketball to Edwin. " His name is Samson". He frowned at his friend. " He beats me at powerlifting all the time". He grinned. " I sure wish I could find out where his strength comes from".
Edwin shot the ball into the basket. " Why are you interested in him anyway?".
She smiled. " He's cute, sweet and treats me nice". She looked at her clothes. " I sure wish I had some money so I could buy some new clothes and impress him".
Later that evening.
There was a knock on her bedroom door. She was working on homework. Edwin walked in and sat on the edge of her bed.
" Anthony and I have a favor to ask".
" What favor is that?".
" Find out for us how Samson gets his great strength". He pulled out a wad of money and threw it on the bed. " Also here is 200$ so you can go clothes shopping".
" I don't know". She frowned. " He's a sweet guy".
" I know". He put a loving arm around his sister. " We are simply asking that you find out where he gets his incredible strength".
She stared at the money. " Ok". She scooped up the money and put it into her fanny pack.


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: