Sunday, October 2, 2011

the miracle on Titanic page 28

the miracle on Titanic page 28 by ric gustafson


Sun April 14 1912 10:10 am




Reverend Rossup entered the first class dining room and saw David and Charlene sitting at one of the tables. " Good morning to the two of you".
" Reverend" she said with a smile as she held onto David's arm. " David would like to ask you something".
He turned toward the young man as he put his robe on. " What did you want to ask me?".
" Reverend Rossup" he asked quietly as he held onto his mother's bible. " After the service ends, I want to give my life to Christ".
" It will be an honor to witness that".
The ship's orchestra provided the music and Captain Smith had everyone sing a hymn of the Sea.
After the service, David knelt next to Charlene and Reverend Rossup.
" David, just simply say Lord please come into my life".
" Lord, please come into my life".
" Lord, I give you my life please make it your own".
" Lord, I give you my life please make it your own".
" Lord, I repent of all of my sins".
" Lord, I repent of all of my sins".
" Lord, you are in charge of my life from this day forward".
" Lord, you are in charge of my life from this day forward".
" Amen".
" Amen".
David looked up at Charlene as tears ran down his face.




research help: ' Murder on the Titanic' by Jim Walker




Everyone take care. Love Ric

No comments: