Tuesday, October 4, 2011

a carwash christian life page 3

a carwash christian life page 3 by ric gustafson.



Revelation 3:20-' Behold I stand at the door and knock, if anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in'.


The light turns green and the entrance door opens. We drive into the carwash and I put the left side tires into a trough. I stop the car next to a machine and realize that we cannot go any farther. When you pay for your gas and your carwash, you are given a reciept with a series of numbers on it. You need to put this group of numbers into the machine in order to proceed with the carwash.
I believe that this machine asking for your code number represents the crossroads in everyone's life. There will be a day when everyone's life will pause and a choice has to be made. Everyone will have two choices and your choice will have eternal consequences. God will quietly knock on the door to your heart and will simply ask to come in. If you say yes, he will come in with the Holy Spirit and dwell in you forever.
If you put the code number into the machine, you can proceed with the carwash and be made clean.




Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric.

No comments: