Monday, April 24, 2023

the miracle on Titanic page 21

 the miracle on Titanic page 21 by ric gustafson


David and Charlene were standing at the Aft Well Deck. 
" I'm sorry we could not find your friend".
Charlene smiled. " That's ok".
" I always wondered about the steerage area".
" It's nice with the white tablecloths and white enamel water pitchers".
They stared at the endless ocean.
" David, I'm cold". They embraced. " How is the bible reading coming?".
" There is a question I've been pondering".
" What is that?".
" Jesus ate with sinners even tax collectors".
" That's correct". She smiled. " He loves all people".
" Would he accept me?".
" Of course". They embraced. " David, I'm cold".
They walked back up the stairs.


research help: ' Murder on the Titanic' by Jim Walker


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: