Saturday, April 22, 2023

the miracle on Titanic page 19

the miracle on Titanic page 19 by ric gustafson


David walked into the room. He noticed books on carved and waxed wooden shelves. He smiled as he saw Charlene looking at bibles on a brass minirail. He quietly walked up to her.
" I figured you might be here".
" Hello David". She held up a bible. " This is a different translation than the one I have".
" Do you think there is a bible here I could look at?".
She smiled and handed David a bible. " This is a good translation to start with".
" Ok thanks".
" Is there something else you wanted to ask me?".
" Yes". He grinned. " My mother arranged it so we could sit together for dinner tonight".
" Great". They checked out the bibles and headed for the door. " My brother and I will look forward to that".
" See you then".


research help: ' Murder on the Titanic' by Jim Walker


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: