Thursday, April 6, 2023

the miracle on Titanic page 12

 the miracle on Titanic page 12 by ric gustafson


David and Charlene had their feet in the warm water. Sunlight was coming in through portholes.
Charlene smiled. " I love this swimming pool".
" How long have you been a Christian?".
" I became a Christian last year". She glanced around the stark white room. There was a sloping set of wooden stairs at the end of the enclosed pool.
" Are you a Christian David?".
They stood up and put their shoes back on.
" No".
They walked back up to the deck.
" David, would you like to dine with my brother and I tonight?".
" Your brother!". He looked at her in shock. " I thought he was a boyfriend or husband".
" No". She giggled. " Can your mother come also?".
" I'll ask her".


research help: ' Murder on the Titanic' by Jim Walker


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: