Sunday, April 2, 2023

the miracle on Titanic page 11

 the miracle on Titanic page 11 by ric gustafson


David and Charlene were walking through the second class section of the huge liner. 
" Are you of the Moton Construction Company?".
" Yes, my father started the company".
They walked to the end of a hallway. They opened two massive doors. They stopped at the Grand Staircase.
David looked up at the glass dome overhead. " This is a work of art".
" It sure is".
" So what are you doing in Southampton England?".
" I'm a second year bible student at a private college here". She smiled. " How about you?".
" I came with my mother to visit my grandparents".
Charlene grinned. " I'm going back to California to see my family".
He noticed the bible in her hand. " Are you a Christian Charlene?".
" Yes David I am".


research help: ' Murder on the Titanic' by Jim Walker


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: