Sunday, April 23, 2023

the miracle on Titanic page 20

 the miracle on Titanic page 20 by ric gustafson


At the table that evening, David's mother was sitting next to Colonel Archibald Gracie. Across from David and Charlene were Benjamin Guggenheim and Kitty Webb.
All of a sudden, someone walked up to the last empty chair. " Good evening I'm Colonel JJ Astor". He sat down. " Normally my wife is with me". He frowned. " But she is ill this evening".
" Colonel Astor, I enjoyed our conversation earlier".
" Oh yes, Sharpston". He looked at the young man. " David Sharpston".
After everyone had enjoyed rack of lamb and baron of beef, David noticed the dancefloor was empty. " Would you like to dance Charlene?".
She nodded yes. They excused themselves. They walked onto the dance floor.
After a while, they began to walk back to the table.
" Charlene, I've made a decision".
They reached the table.
" I'm going to start reading the bible that you gave me from the library".
They sat down.
" David, you won't regret it".


research help: ' Murder on the Titanic' by Jim Walker


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: