Thursday, May 19, 2016

the Great Oz page 36

the Great Oz page 36 by ric Gustafson


" Good people of Oz" Oscar said as he unwrapped a parchment. " As your Wizard, I decree the land of Oz to be free". He smiled. " This hologram will be the way that you can speak to me in the future". He held up a satchel. " And now a few gifts".
Glinda smiled. " What gifts Oscar?".
He held up a finger. " I am not Oscar Diggs any longer". He smiled. " Now I am the Wizard of Oz".
The Wizard turned to Finley. " My gift to you is priceless". He shook the flying monkey's hand. " My friendship".
Then he turned to China Girl. " My gift to you is priceless also". He opened his arms. " A family".
She jumped into his arms and gave him a big hug.
Everyone looked at the Wizard.
" And now Glinda".
The Good Witch frowned. " I have a feeling there is nothing in that satchel for me".
The Wizard smiled as he put the satchel on the ground. " I've saved the best for last".
He grinned, reached over and kissed Glinda.
China Girl, Finley and the crowd cheered.

The End


research help: ' Oz the Great and Powerful' by Disney Press


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: