Saturday, May 28, 2016

Meet the Apostles: breakfast on the beach

Meet the Apostles: breakfast on the beach by ric Gustafson


According to John 21, Peter and six other Apostles were in a fishing boat offshore. They noticed someone walking along the beach. They spotted Jesus. Peter jumped off and swam to the shore. He noticed that Jesus was cooking breakfast. After breakfast, Jesus asked his friend a question. " Simon son of John do you love me more than these?. He replied. " Yes Lord, you know I love you".
Jesus replied. " Then feed my lambs".
" Simon son of John, do you love me?".
Peter replied. " Yes Lord, you know I love you".
" Then take care of my sheep". Jesus asked him a third time. " Simon son of John, do you love me?".
Peter replied a third time. " Lord, you know that I love you".
Jesus smiled. " Then feed my sheep".
Peter was restored and brought back to ministry.


research help: ' The Twelve Apostles' by Time Inc Books


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: