Wednesday, May 4, 2016

I Am: I Am Blessed

I Am: I Am Blessed by ric Gustafson


When we honor God with our life, we are given a commanded blessing. This blessing is like a magnet. This blessing attracts the right people, good breaks, ideas and influence our way. When we honor God, we become a magnet for God's goodness. Deuteronomy 28 says that when we walk in God's ways, blessings will chase us down.
We need to keep being our best and God will do his part. God's blessings will happen in our life at exactly the right time. We do not need to seek God's blessings, they will come our way. God wants us to dream big, believe big and pray big. We have seeds of greatness inside of us. Each day, we need to have the attitude that something good is going to happen to us.


research help: ' The Power of I Am' by Joel Osteen


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: