Wednesday, May 18, 2016

the Great Oz page 33

the Great Oz page 33 by ric Gustafson


A weak and beaten Glinda was propped up between Evanora and Theodora.
Evanora shouted. " Your hope for a Wizard is dead".
A huge fireball formed in Theodora's hand. " And now my dear sister". She raised her hand. " You will die".
Just then, all the lights in the city went dark.
" Fear me not good people of Oz". Out of the smoke appeared a huge hologram. Inside was a giant head of Oscar.
" It is I , the Great Oz". Oscar's voice boomed through the flames and smoke.
Evanora cried out. " More tricks".
Theodora screamed. " How dare you defy us?".
" Dare" said the hologram. " How dare you defy the Great Oz?".
Winkie Guards through pikes at the hologram. Nothing happened.
" You think you can kill me". The hologram laughed. " I am now more powerful than ever".


research help: ' Oz the Great and Powerful' by Disney Press


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: