Tuesday, May 3, 2016

the Great Oz page 29

the Great Oz page 29 by ric Gustafson


A wagon pulled up to the Emerald City's back gate.
The Gate Keeper walked out of a Winkie shack. " Halt".
Oscar stopped the wagon. He was wearing a typical Winkie hat and coat. " Good day Winkie Gate Keeper". Oscar smiled. " We bring supplies for the battle".
The Gate Keeper checked a clipboard. " I was told of such delivery".
Oscar stood up and yelled. " Do you know who I am?".
" No".
" I am Knuck the City Herald".
" I'm sorry Sir". He lowered his head in shame. " I was just doing my job".
Oscar yelled again. " Open this gate".
The Gate Keeper walked over and unlatched the gate.
Oscar sat down, grinned and then slowly drove through the gate.
The gate closed.
Phase one of Oscar's plan worked.


research help: ' Oz the Great and Powerful' by Disney Press


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: