Friday, February 19, 2016

the Great Oz page 12

the Great Oz page 12 by ric Gustafson


" Do you like it?".
Oscar turned to see a woman smiling at him. She was older than Theodora. She had dark eyes and ruby lips. " I'm glad you are here at last Wizard".
Oscar grinned. " Thank you".
" At last the prophecy shall be fulfilled".
Oscar turned to Theodora. " Who is this beautiful woman?".
" Wizard, this is my sister".
" I am Evanora, the royal advisor". She smiled. " I am here to serve you".
Oscar turned to Finley. " Monkey, my bag".
He grabbed it. " Yes Wizard".
They left.
Evanora gave her sister a stern look. " I want proof that he is who he claims to be".
Theodora grinned. " I will give him a little test".


research help: ' Oz the Great and Powerful' by Disney Press


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: