Tuesday, February 2, 2016

the Great Oz page 10

the Great Oz page 10 by ric Gustafson


They turned to walk away.
" Wait". The monkey cried. " I've been hiding from the Witch's Monkey's". He ran and stopped in front of them. " My name is Finley". He smiled. " From now on I will be your loyal and faithful servant".
Theodora stared at the monkey. " And why is that?".
Finley smiled. " Because the Wizard saved my life".
Oscar sighed. " All right come along".
A short while later, they came to the end of the road.
Just then, Oscar saw a huge glittering city. It had green towers and turrets.
Oscar smiled. " What beautiful place is this?".
Theodora grinned. " The Emerald City".
" It is beautiful".
Theodora looked at Oscar. " And you and I will be King and Queen".


research help: ' Oz the Great and Powerful' by Disney Press


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: