Saturday, January 18, 2014

Noah's wife page 9

Noah's wife page 9 by ric gustafson


I watched as my husband squatted in the dirt drawing with a stick. He was making a hasty design of an ark in which he had no tools or timber to build.
Japheth one day asked his father a question. " What will be with us in this ark?".
Noah gave his son a smile. " The Lord has commanded me to take clean animals, animals that are not clean and things that creep on the ground".
One day, Ham complained. " Father, why three hundred by fifty?".
" God gave me specific instructions". He walked out of the tent to go meet Manosh. " Manosh, I need three hundred by fifty of land for something special".
" You can't tell me".
" Not right now".
" The price is hundreds of goats".
" Sold".
Japheth, Ham and Shem helped to pull down tent stakes and get the land ready.


research help: ' Sinners and the Sea' by Rebecca Kanner


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: