Thursday, January 16, 2014

Noah's wife page 7

Noah's wife page 7 by ric gustafson


Noah was so enthralled with the sinful lives of the townspeople that he did not notice that his sons were approaching manhood. He spent all of his time telling the people that they needed to repent and change their ways.
I was worried about my son Shem. Women were starting to notice him and try to persuade him to come into their tents. One night at supper, my husband was slopping his stew over his bowl.
" Every man, woman and child in this village is evil". One day, he gave me a big hug. " I am going away".
" How long will you be gone?".
" I will be back by the next moon".
" Where will you go?".
" Wherever the God of Adam sends me".
I got together provisions for him. He was taking the same donkey I rode on.


research help: ' Sinners and the Sea' by Rebecca Kanner


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: