Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Mary of Magdala page 13

Mary of Magdala page 13 by ric gustafson


Asa gave Jared a mean stare. " You were going to give me a sick woman for a wife".
" She does have seizures but between them she is perfectly normal".
" I do not want to go through with the betrothal". He stood up from the table. " I wish to return to Hebron as soon as possible".
Neighbors began to talk about the betrothal that was not going to take place.
Mary was happy because she did not want to marry him anyway.
Rachel cried out loud. " Is Mary going to remain a virgin her whole life?". She held onto Jared. " Will we get any grandchildren at all?".
Jared began to notice that Nathan enjoyed spending time with Mary. He found him working on one of the fishing boats. " Nathan, I wish to speak with you". They sat down under a tree. " Is there something going on between you and Mary?".
" Actually Sir, I love her".
" Does Mary have the same feelings for you?".
" I believe she does".
Jared smiled and clapped him on the shoulder. " I will agree to the marriage".
" Thanks be to HaShem".


research help: ' Mary Magdalene' by Diana Wallis Taylor


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric



No comments: