Monday, January 13, 2014

Noah's wife page 6

Noah's wife page 6 by ric gustafson


Javan was there to help me with the birth. Shem came out perfect with no mark on his forehead. He always wanted to be held and cried a lot. Japheth came next screaming for his mother. Ham was born laughing with eyes blazing with happiness. All three boys had brows with no marks.
As they grew up, I could tell that Japheth was going to be handsome. He had beautiful brown eyes and he enjoyed following his father around the tent and village.
One day, eight year old Ham entered the tent. " Is the mark on your brow from a demon?".
" Ham, where did you hear that?".
" From some of the villagers".
I patted his head. " Son, I am your mother not a demon".
" Good". He ran out to play with his brothers.
Every day, Noah would tell me about the growing sin and filth in our village.


research help: ' Sinners and the Sea' by Rebecca Kanner


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: