Friday, January 17, 2014

Noah's wife page 8

Noah's wife page 8 by ric gustafson


One day after my husband had come back, we were eating around a campfire.
" Wife, the world is ending".
I looked at my husband with a perplexed look. " What do you mean it's coming to an end?".
" God has seen man's wickedness on this earth and has decided to destroy them".
Shem stared at his father. " Father, which man?".
" All men my son". He sighed. " God wants me to make an ark out of gopher wood and cover it with pitch".
" My husband, you need to rest after your long journey".
Japheth stared at his father. " Father, how big will this ark be?".
" Three hundred cubits long, fifty across and thirty high".
Nobody asked any more questions.


research help: ' Sinners and the Sea' by Rebecca Kanner


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: