Saturday, January 11, 2014

Noah's wife page 5

Noah's wife page 5 by ric gustafson


I asked my husband who Nephilim were.
" They are creatures that fell from heaven". He gave me a strange look. " They are angry at humans and hungry".
We came to a beautiful area of trees. " Husband, are these your trees?".
" Yes" he replied as he stared at several date and nut trees. He stopped in the deepest shade of the palm trees. " Wife, we are home".
I got off the donkey,
He tied it to a tree. He led me past several strange men and then entered a dark and cold tent.
As in my father's tent, I never left that tent except to draw water from the nearby well.
A girl named Herai became my only friend in the village. Why her father called her a simpleton I'll never know. I thanked the God of Adam for one friend in this dreadful place. Villagers call me a devil woman because of the mark on my forehead.
Lately, I have not been feeling well and my belly is getting bigger.


research help: ' Sinners and the Sea' by Rebecca Kanner


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: