Tuesday, May 28, 2013

the fine print page 1

the fine print page 1 by ric gustafson


Horace angrily pulled the mower out of it's place in the garage and began to fill it with gas. " Why do I have to mow now?".
Gloria walked into the two car garage with the mail in her hand. " Because you promised me days ago that you would do it".
After filling the small tank. he put the small black cap back on. " I'm already in a bad mood because we couldn't get that Corvette Stingray".
She walked toward the door leading to the kitchen. " You know that we could not afford that car". She gave him a wry smile. " As soon as you mow the lawn, we'll go to the Temptation Mega Mart just like I promised".
He pulled the mower out into the driveway.
" Were you able to check out any job openings at bowling centers?".
" There were openings at Salvation Lanes that I will check out".
She opened the kitchen door. " Ok".


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: