Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I Am: God's Wonders

I Am: God's Wonders by ric gustafson


Revelation 4:8- ' Holy holy holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come'.



Since I gave my life to God in the eight grade, I have been trying to pursue God. Yet through the years of life, sometimes we get placid. We lose that sense of wonder and hesitate trying to look into the depths of God. We need  quiet time with God and quiet time with his Word. The book of Revelation is a good place to start with looking at the wonders to come. In contrast to the angels who are always singing Holy Holy Holy, we are self centered. God wants us to be restless as we seek him. When we are restless, it prods us to seek God.
When we have lost our desire to worship God, we need the wonder of God to flood our souls and fill us with the essence of life. Jesus said eternal life is knowing God. We need to draw near to God, learn his truths, love as he loves, meditate on him and enjoy his many wonders.


research help: ' I Am' by Steve Fry


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: