Sunday, May 19, 2013

No Time chapter 5 page 1

No Time chapter 5 page 1 by ric gustafson


Bryson's stomach growled as he turned onto Erskine and started to drive east. " All these deliveries are making me hungry".
Jessica pointed down the road. " Erskine Park is just up ahead about two miles". She smiled. " We could get a hot dog and eat lunch at the park".
" Sounds good to me".
Jessica's cellphone rang. She opened it. " Hello Father Time". She listened intently. A minute later, she closed the phone. " Father Time said your watch will be done by five oclock".
He frowned. " Five oclock!".
" He wanted me to ask you if you could help me with three deliveries before five".
" If that means that I will get my watch back, sure!".


research help: ' Scientific Facts in the Bible' by Ray Comfort


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: