Monday, May 6, 2013

No Time chapter 3 page 1

No Time chapter 3 page 1 by ric gustafson


Bryson pulled up to the curb. " You are sure this is the address?".
Jessica looked at the notebook. " This is the address Father Time gave me". She stared at the high steel gate. " Looks like a military installation to me".
Bryson noticed a young man sweeping the sidewalk in front of the gate. " Excuse me, is this 112 Pine St?".
" It sure is". The young man put down his broom and straightened his ball cap. " Who are you looking for?".
" We have a delivery for Patrick Hinkle".
" That's my boss". He opened a black box near the entrance to the gate. He pushed some buttons and the gate opened. The heavy chained gate began to slowly open. He pointed toward Bryson and Jessica. " Follow me".


research help: ' Sand' by Michael Welland


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: