Thursday, May 2, 2013

No Time chapter 2 page 3

No Time chapter 2 page 3 by ric gustafson


Bryson and Jessica turned to leave when he saw something shiny near one of the sofas. He picked it up and saw that it was a shiny coin. " Mrs Mchenery, is this your lost coin?".
She dropped her broom and ran over to Bryson. He handed it to her. " Yes Bryson, it is my coin". She gave him a big hug. " Thank you, Thank you for finding it". She took a cell phone out of a pocket and opened it. " I'm going to call my neighbors to come over and help me celebrate the return of my coin". She stared at Bryson and Jessica. " Can the two of you stay and help me celebrate?".
" I'm afraid not" Jessica replied as she turned to leave. " We have another delivery to make".
They walked toward the SUV.
" Thank you for bringing my watch even though I won't need it".
Bryson turned. " Why won't you need it?".
She winked at him. " Bryson, in heaven there is no time".
They got into the SUV.
" That is the same thing Father Time told me".
Jessica grinned as they drove off.


research help: ' All The Parables Of The Bible' by Herbert Lockyer


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: