Friday, August 9, 2024

there's no crying in baseball page 2

 there's no crying in baseball page 2 by ric gustafson


Charlie Wessler was sitting at a desk next to a xerox machine. He had just been hired as Penny Marshall's manager. " Penny, I think you should become a director".
" Eh". She stared at her friend. " You really think so".
" You are a natural". He smiled. " You have already directed 4 episodes of Laverne and Shirley and a pilot".
" I don't know about acting". She frowned. " I'm insecure about my nose, teeth and the sound of my voice".
" I think you should become a director". He smiled. " You know where all the jokes are".
" You're right Charlie". Penny grinned. " That's why you are my new manager".


research help: ' No Crying in Baseball' by Erin Carlson


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: