Monday, August 5, 2024

I have called you by name page 6

 I have called you by name page 6 by ric gustafson


Lilith reached for the cup. She was about to drink it all. She did not care any longer. 
Just then, a man with a beard put a hand over the cup. " That's not for you".
" Don't touch me". Whatever was inside her was repulsed by this man.
She stared at the man who gave her the drink. " I have to go". She exits. The man follows her outside.
Lilith yells at the man. " Leave me alone".
He smiled. " Mary".
Lilith stared at the man. 
" Mary of Magdala".
" How do you know my name?".
" The Lord created you".
" I would say that as a child".
" And he who formed you".
Her head throbbed. The demons inside her hated this man.
Jesus smiled. " I have called you by name".
" Who are you?".
Jesus put her face in his hands. She gasped. " Be gone".
Mary began to sob. She was free from the tormenters inside her. 
She was not Lilith any longer. Her name was Mary.


research help: ' The Chosen I have called you by name' by Jerry B Jenkins


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric



No comments: