Thursday, August 8, 2024

Luke 2024 page 2

 Luke 2024 page 2 by ric gustafson


Diodorus held Lucanus's hand as he walked him home. " Lucanus, do you want to be a bookkeeper like your father?".
" No Master". Lucanus held tightly onto his master's hand. " I want to be a physician".
" For someone so young". He smiled at the young lad. " How did this decision happen?".
" I have been talking to some physicians in Antioch". Lucanus grinned. " They have been telling me about a school of medicine in Alexandria".
Diodorus frowned. " I have been told it is expensive to attend there".
" God will provide the money I need".
The two stopped in front of a house.
Aeneas walked out. " Thank you Diodorus for bringing my son home".
" An interesting boy Aeneas". The tribune smiled. " I enjoyed talking to him".


research help: ' Dear and Glorious Physician' by Taylor Caldwell


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: