Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Flavius Artemis the centurion page 17

 Flavius Artemis the centurion page 17 by ric gustafson


Flavius led Jesus up the steps. Then they went through the entrance door of the Praetorium. Then Flavius led Jesus into a small room off to the right.
From the balcony, Pilate walked down some steps into a sparsely furnished room. He walked up to the centurion and the prisoner. He saw before him a tired young man who had already suffered much physical and emotional abuse. The young man did not look like a King.
Pilate stared at Jesus. " Are you the King of the Jews?".
" Are you speaking for yourself or did others tell you concerning me?".
" Am I a Jew?". A mad look came over Pilate's face. " Your own nation and chief priests have delivered you to me".
Jesus stared at Pilate. " My Kingdom is not of this world".
The Roman Govenor could not believe what he was hearing.
" If my Kingdom were of this world, my servants would fight".


research help: ' The Murder of Jesus' by John Macarthur


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: