Thursday, December 21, 2023

Chrismon tree page 6

 Chrismon tree page 6 by ric gustafson


more Chrismon ornaments


26. Staff ornament- John 10:11 I am the Good Shepherd I know my own sheep and they know me just as my Father knows me and I know the Father so I sacrifice my life for the sheep.
27. Star of David ornament- Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent my angel to give you this message for the churches I am both the source of David and the heir to his throne I am the bright morning star.
28. Triumphant Cross ornament- II Chronicles 20:6 O Lord God of our ancestors you alone are the God who is in heaven you are ruler of all the kingdoms of the earth.
29. Scroll ornament- Luke 4: 20-21 He rolled up the scroll handed it back to the attendant and sat down all eyes in the synagogue looked at him intently then he began to speak  to them the Scripture you've just heard has been fulfilled this very day.

The End 


research help: Chrismon Tree LCM church


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: