Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Chrismon tree page 4

 Chrismon tree page 4 by ric gustafson

more Chrismon ornaments

16. Hand ornament- Isaiah 48:13 It was my hand that laid the foundations of the earth my right hand that spread out the heavens above.
17. Heart ornament- I John 4:9 God showed how much he loved us by sending his one and only Son into the world so that we might have eternal life through him.
18. IHS ornament- Matthew 1:21 And he will have a son and you are to name him Jesus for he will save his people from their sins.
19. IOTA CHI ornament- Philippians 2: 9-11 Therefore God elevated him to the place of highest honor and gave him the name above all other names that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow in heaven and on earth and under the earth and every tongue declare that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.
20. Keys ornament- Matthew 16:19 Now I say to you that you are Peter which means rock and upon this rock I will build my church and all the powers of hell will not conquer it and I will give you the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven.


research help: Chrismon Tree LCM church


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: