Sunday, February 20, 2022

paid in full page 9

 paid in full page 9 by ric gustafson


Gabriel and the young angel watched as Jesus looked with love at the young woman around his legs.
" Do you see this woman?".
Everyone stared at her.
" I was your invited guest". He frowned. " Yet you did not give me water to wash my dusty feet".
Everyone stared at Jesus in shock.
" I am only a peasant". He stared at Simon the host. " Yet this scorned woman has cleansed my feet with her tears".
" You neglected to greet me with a kiss". He smiled at the woman. " Yet she has not ceased kissing my feet and legs".
The guest table began to break apart.
" Come sister let us leave this house". He helped her up. " Your sins are forgiven".
After Jesus, the woman and the disciples left, the minds of the Pharisees were filling with rage.
" Who does he think he is". One man was shouting. " That he can forgive sins".


research help: ' The Gospel of Gabriel' by Edward Hays


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: