Tuesday, April 6, 2021

searching for Messiah page 7

 searching for Messiah page 7 by ric gustafson


Flavius watched as the tall thin man walked in. He wore the black and white garb of the Sanhedrin.
Flavius smiled. " And your name is?".
" Nicodemus".
" Please sit down".
The man sat down. He leaned on a walking stick.
" We are trying to locate the body of Yeshua the Nazarene".
" He told me all this would happen". He grinned. " I visited him one night".
Flavius scratched his chin. " What did you talk about?".
" Several things I had questions about".
" What convinced you to become one of his secret followers?".
" I saw his miracles". He grinned. " He told me to return his love".
" Is that why you brought spices to his dead body?".
" Yes".


research help: ' Risen' by Angela Hunt


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: