Tuesday, April 20, 2021

John 8:12 page 5

 John 8:12 page 5 by ric gustafson


Jack walked up to the receptionist's desk. He noticed how dim the lights were.
" Afternoon Myra".
" Hello Jack". Myra squinted at a piece of paper she was trying to read. " I can hardly see what I am trying to read".
Jack frowned. " The light bulbs".
" Yes, those new light bulbs is making it hard to see around here".
" I know". He sighed. " I've been getting many complaints about them".
Myra sighed as the phone rang. " It's getting hard to do my job".
As she talked to a customer, Jack screwed a new light bulb into her lamp on her desk. The area around her desk lit up.
She finished the call. " Thanks Jack". She stared at Jack. " Please tell your new boss about the problems we are having".
Jack put the last light bulb from his bag on her desk. " I sure will".


research help: The Ryrie Study Bible


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: