Monday, November 23, 2020

the fork in the road page 25

 the fork in the road page 25 by ric gustafson


Alvin put the suitcases by the door. There was a knock. He opened it to reveal a smiling Mr Hanscom. " Morning Alvin".
" Morning Sir". He yawned. " I was just packing to catch my flight home".
" Alvin". He held up the folder. " They loved your revision".
" What happened to the one done by Frank?".
" Last time I saw Mr Lyon". He grinned. " He was leaving the hotel with a blue suitcase".
" That's great".
" They also approved your revision during the meeting".
" Praise God's name".
" One more thing before I go". He smiled again. " I got approval for you to be my new assistant".
" Thank you Sir".
His boss left.
Alvin got down on his knees and thanked God for all the spiritual blessings he had received.

The End


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: