Saturday, November 14, 2020

the fork in the road page 11

 the fork in the road page 11 by ric gustafson


Alvin opened the door to reveal Alex and Frank Lyon.  " Are you ready to go downstairs?".
" In just a minute". Alvin walked into the bedroom. " I just need to get my wallet". Then he rushed back out. " My wallet, it's gone". He searched the pockets of his pants. " I can't find it".
Alex came into the room. " Where did you see it last?".
Alvin searched around the room. " On the dresser with my car keys".
" You'll have to search for it later".
" That's too bad" replied Frank Lyon with a strange grin. " I hate when that happens".
" I have to find it". Alvin turned off the lights and closed the front door. " Everything important is in that wallet".


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: