Thursday, November 29, 2018

the Christmas ornaments support group meeting page 2

the Christmas ornaments support group meeting page 2 by ric Gustafson


The Jack in the Box jumped onto the folding chair. " I called this meeting because I heard there were grumblings among the ornaments".
One of the sand dollars spoke up. " Were not sure why we are here?".
" What do you mean?".
" One day we were enjoying being on a tree in Florida". The voice quivered. " The next day we came here and put on this tree".
" Well my pretty, I can cause accidents too".
" Miss Gulch, please".
" All those not sure why you are here raise your hooks".
All the ornaments raised their hooks.
" Ok, I will explain why you are all here".
" These things must be done delicately".
" Miss Gulch, please".
All of the ornaments moved closer to the Jack in the Box to listen.


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: