Wednesday, November 21, 2018

the amnesty of Lucas the turkey

the amnesty of Lucas the turkey by ric Gustafson


Martin lovingly put Lucas into a chair. " Lucas, I am very upset with you".
Gobble Gobble
" I'm upset about what you did at the homeless shelter".
Gobble Gobble
" I also heard about what you did at the YMCA".
Gobble Gobble my fellow turkeys needed help.
" But since tomorrow is Thanksgiving".
Gobble Gobble Yes!
" I'm going to give you amnesty".
Gobble Gobble  what's amnesty
" My friend". He gave Lucas a hug.
Gobble Gobble  Yes
" Please go before you end up on someone's table tomorrow".
Gobble Gobble  you want me to leave
" Tomorrow is Thanksgiving". He gave him another hug. " I can't protect you any longer".
Lucas got off the chair and ran out of the room.
Martin began to cry.

The End


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: