Wednesday, April 11, 2018

I was there page 29

I was there page 29 by ric Gustafson


As people below were mocking Jesus, one of my men arrived with the notice board. He handed it to me. At the top in Latin it read ' Jesus of Nazareth King of the Jews'.
At one point, one of the thieves mocked Jesus. " Save yourself and us".
The other thief scolded him. He turned to Jesus. " Remember me when you come into your kingdom".
Jesus turned his head. " Today, you will be with me in paradise".
A young man came forward with Jesus's mother. He turned his head. " Woman, behold your son". Then he looked at the young man. " Behold, your mother". They left.
The sky drew totally dark.
Later, Jesus cried out. " My God My God why have you forsaken me".
One of my men mocked him. " He's calling Elijah".


research help: ' The soldier who killed a King' by David Kitz


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: