Thursday, February 8, 2018

Line 1 page 7

Line 1 page 7 by ric Gustafson


Jesse fingered his bible. " Can you tell our listening audience about tempting Jesus in the wilderness?".
The voice cackled. " First off, I tried to kill him when he was a young child".
" Which did nor work".
" No". The voice hesitated. " They had already escaped".
" How did Jesus meet you in the Wilderness?".
" I watched him for forty days and then approached him".
" How was he at that time?".
" Very tired and hungry".
" How did you try to tempt him?".
" I told him to tell some stones to turn into bread".
" How did he react?".
" He quoted from that stupid book called a bible".
" Then what did you do?".
" I took him to the most elevated point of the Temple Mount".
Jesse took a sip of coffee. " Why did you take him there for?".
" I knew the rejection he was going to be facing".
" What did you tell him?".
" I told him to jump that angels would protect him".
" What was his reaction?".
" He quoted from that stupid book again".
" Then what happened?".
" I simply asked him to just bow on his knee one time to me".
" Then what happened?".
" He quoted a third time from that stupid book".
" Then what?".
" I got frustrated and then left".


research help: ' Interview with the Devil' by Russell Wight


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: