Thursday, February 1, 2018

Line 1 page 3

Line 1 page 3 by ric Gustafson


" Thank you". The voice hesitated. " First of all, I hate you pathetic God created humans".
Jesse stared at Marci. " I beg your pardon".
" I despise all of you and the God who created you".
Jesse took a sip of coffee. " Why is that?".
" My goal is to make your life miserable and that you will follow me instead".
Jesse touched his bible. " I am happy to say that I am a believer in Jesus".
" Happy". The voice cackled. " Give me a break".
" It's true".
" I don't know why".
" Because I have peace in my heart".
" Peace". The voice cackled. " I give you temptations and you fall for them all the time".
" True". Jesse sighed. " But then I pray and repent of all of them".
" Pray". The voice cackled. " Prayer is a stupid ritual that was started by your pathetic God".
" I pray to God and read my bible every day".
" Like a roaring lion, I try to keep you away from that stupid book".
" I read that you were once a beautiful and respected angel".
" That's true". The voice got quiet. " My name was once Lucifer".
" And now your name means adversary".
" I am God's adversary and proud of it".
A thought came to Jesse. " Could you explain to my audience about the Garden of Eden?".
" Sure".


research help: ' Interview With The Devil' by Russell Wight


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: