Thursday, February 22, 2018

I was there page 6

I was there page 6 by ric Gustafson


It was five in the morning on Tuesday April 4. I had woken up from a dream. I dressed and then walked to the Gentile court of the temple. Eventually, Jesus came. Our eyes met and it was as if he could see right through me. I was still preparing for Herod to arrive that afternoon. Plans were being worked out for his ceremonial route. Normally, he would of been welcomed to the city by Pontius Pilate. Then Herod would go to his palace on the eastern edge of the city.
Normally, he would make his entrance to the city through the Gennath Gate. This time, he might enter through the Fish Gate. Midmorning, myself and my men checked out both routes. I rode north on the Caesarea highway and then stopped at a spot called Golgotha. It's nickname is ' The Skull'. I noticed three poles already in place. This was my assignment for Friday.


research help: ' The Soldier who killed a King' by David Kitz


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: