Saturday, February 3, 2018

Line 1 page 5

Line 1 page 5 by ric Gustafson


Jesse fingered his bible. " How about Job?".
The voice cackled. " That pathetic little man".
" There is an entire book written about him alone".
" Jesse". The voice hesitated. " Do your listeners really want to know about him?".
Jesse smiled. " I know I would".
" First of all, I have an army of spirits who do my bidding".
" Demons".
" That's right". The voice hesitated. " They were reporting to me about this pathetic man".
" You mean Job".
" When I hear that someone is really following your moronic God, I return to my former home".
" You mean Heaven".
The voice cackled. " That is what you call it".
" Why do you go there if you hate God?".
" Because I have to report my activities to your stupid God".
Jesse took a sip of coffee. " And what do you tell God?".
" I tell him I'm going to try and destroy all those who love and serve him".
" And that's when Job came into the picture".
" Yes".


research help: ' Interview With The Devil' by Russell Wight


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: