Thursday, February 15, 2018

I was there page 2

I was there page 2 by ric Gustafson


It was one in the morning on Monday April 3. I could not sleep. I had found out that this donkey King was Jesus of Nazareth. This Jesus seemed like a man with a purpose. I was restless because I was wondering what his next move was. I had doubled my men on duty. I had noticed that he had already left the city. I had heard that he was going to visit friends in nearby Bethany. I figured that an overnight coup was not in his plans. I was upset because some of my men had been killed by a terrorist named Barabbas.
Wide awake, I went out onto the balcony. All I could hear was the chirping of crickets. I decided to go back in. Finally later, I went back to sleep.


research help: ' The Soldier who killed a King' by David Kitz


Peace and God's blessings. Love Ric

No comments: