Wednesday, November 9, 2016

where in the world is Lucas the turkey page 4

where in the world is Lucas the turkey page 4 by ric Gustafson


Martin quietly closed the bedroom door. He pulled the blanket off of Lucas. " You'll be safe here".
Gobble Gobble where are we
" My bedroom". He put a CD into the player. He turned it on.
Gobble Gobble what are you doing
Loud music came out of the box.
" This is one of my favorite music groups".
Gobble Gobble what is music
" Martin, who are you talking to?".
" Just my friend Lucas". His voice hesitated. " Mom".
" Yes".
" Lucas has no where to go tomorrow for Thanksgiving". He looked at his new friend. " Can he eat with us?".
" I'm sorry to hear that".
Martin turned down the volume.
" Of course he can".
Gobble Gobble no turkey
" What did your friend say?".
" Lucas said thank you".
" I need you to come downstairs and help me get ready for tomorrow".
" Ok Mom". He smiled at Lucas. " You'll be safe here".
Gobble Gobble thank you.


research help: original story


Peace and God's blessings. Happy Holidays. Love Ric

No comments: